In this Mandatory Assignment 02 we are designing a logo for a chocolate brand called Crave. There was two target groups to choose from and I chose Women in their 30s. After doing a reasearch of the history of the chocolate and the market competitors, I searched what is said about women in their 30s and what pictures will I get using the different words I got. The resources are not scientific but to active your brain it gives ideas.
After that I made a mind map what my chocolate brand’s logo could include and what it should communicate.
Women in their 30s (Huffington Post).
Here’s what is said in internet about the women in their 30s.
- As I examine the past 10 years of my life, I realize that it has become less about what others think of me or my choices and more about whether I’m smiling or frowning.
- Reasons Travel Is Better in Your 30s
- You can splurge on the hotel and dinner.
- Your interests have grown and evolved since your 20s, in the same way you have.
- As you get older, you really begin to appreciate the precious alone time you have.
- This wasn’t always the case in your 20s, when traveling consisted of meeting and interacting with your latest and greatest nomad buddy.
- You have a greater appreciation for life. As you get older, you start realizing how precious and glorious this life is
- Why Life In Your 30s Is Better (And Worse) Than In Your 20s: It gets better: more simple, more meaningful, more established, more fulfilling, more STABLE. You’ll have fewer fights, cry less tears and make fewer bad decisions. But you’ll also have less fun.
20 Brutally Honest Things Women Turning 40 Want All Women In Their 30s To Know (Lifehack)
1. Love and accept yourself – fully
2. Feed your soul
3. Find a strong support network
4. Be authentic
5. Live for you
6. Don’t compromise too much
7. Travel more
8. Worry less
9. Stop Comparing
10. Forget expectations
11. Live to work, not work to live
12. Save for the unexpected
13. Give back more
14. Forgive yourself and others
15. Don’t waste too much time on negative people
16. No is a complete sentence
17. Think long and hard before you say ‘I do’
18. Stop and admire the little things
19. Stop caring what others think of you
20. Embrace Change
The words for the mind map:
Independent, intelligence, beautiful, worry less, feed your soul,
chic, elegant, love, luxury, live a little, surprise yourself and your friends,
Life is simple, meaningful, fulfilling.